Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I'm displaying the logo above, as I've been 'tagged' by lovely Holly from Freudian Slips Vintage. Thanks Holly!
Here are the rules, (copied from Holly):
Copy the logo and place it on my blog
Link it back to the person who gave it to me
Pass it on to five fellow bloggers
List 10 things about myself....
So here goes:
1. I'm a Hoosier by birth, but have lived NESW, Indiana, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Texas, and California. Dad was a salesman. I swear I've had more changes in schools than I care to remember.
2. I was hit by a truck at age 10, suffered multiple fractures and saw the beacon of light but was sent back because I had more to do.
3. Loves working with kids and art. Have volunteered in this area to the benefit of all, I think I've learned just as much from the kids as they have from me. Give back where you can folks, it really always pays off!
4. Have traveled the world, courtesy of many corporations in my 'corporate' life and have benefited from everywhere I have traveled. Am sensitive to cultural sensitivities because of this. Left it all behind to be a mom to the best daughter in the world.
5. I see the number 333 constantly. It has yet to tell me why. Maybe I'll win the lotto some day.
6. I am a fast performance car enthusiast. Last 3 cars have been BMW's. And that I want to own a vintage car at some point in my life.
7. Have a Leo sun, moon and sign to boot! Meow!
8. Yes, you really do turn in to your mom.
9. Eloped and got married on the beach in St John. Hoping to re-do the vows on our 25th anniversary.
10. Doesn't care for politics of any kind, AT ALL!
And without further ado, I am passing this onto the following 5 fabulous bloggers.
Jody from Couture Allure Vintage Fashion
Eileen from Daisy Fairbanks Vintage
Fleur de Guerre from Diary of a Vintage Girl
Carole from Life of a Jersey Girl
Lizzie from The Vintage Traveler